new rims + tires on their way

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 19:35:10 EST

the truck..... it's a-changin'!

I've never seen a Dakota that looks like mine will. I know I like the
measurements, but I sure as hell hope the look is as good.

All I'm saying for now is that I went with another set of the Yokos:
4 tires and a "matching" spare for $50 less than I could get _4_ of the
Revos for, and I couldn't have a matching Bridgestone spare with the
without buying a fifth rim, which would end up making them *at least*
$200 more - for moving from the #3 all terrain tire that I know I love
to the #1 which everyone seems to love. That didn't strike me as worth
30+%

Hopefully I'll have final results early next week - you'll know about
30 minutes after I do =)

If I'm goin', I might as well go all out, right?

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>