Re: Question about my fan...

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 21:53:53 EST

There is some kind of (resistor pack thing?) that went
bad on mine,not long after I got it. I think it was
under the hood,not under the dash. Anyway,they
replaced it,and I have not had any more problems. On
mine,only two highest fan settings worked. Steve P.
--- Dakota 2001 SLT-V8 <dakota2001sltv8@yahoo.com>