Re: Dakota Dually on Ebay

From: ethan@ethanschwartz.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 11:57:57 EST

Why would someone do this?

The whole point of a dually is to increase the weight carrying, and to a point
stability of the truck... I can see the rationale for that on a Dak to a
point...

But a full sized utility bed on a Dak? Why? It's not like it's easier to
manuever or park, etc... why not just put all this together on a regular full
size Ram? I wonder how this affects the ball joint life :P

It would be cool to see a right-sized utility bed w/ dual wheels, instead of
that monster, on a Dak though...