Meet Report Stati

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 06:14:26 EST

hey all,

the BBQ photos have been updated for the last time for a while. no new
material, but many many new captions. there are a couple panoramas
(okay, 7 or 10...) that I ought to put together at some point, but
video first. and I need to get my camcorder fixed before that gets
easy =( Anyway, all photos are up, and commented, and organized.
Aside from video and panoramas, the meet report is DONE.
<http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/bbq5/>

I'm still waiting on Anne's Daktoberfest photos, but I've got mine,
Jason's and now Jon's too. I can work on video from there once I get a
few minutes to rub together -- I imported it before my camera decided
to not take tapes. That'll be a week or two, though. Aside from
Anne's photos (early next week?) that meet report is done too. it was
a bit easier than the BBQ ;-)
<http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/fest03/>

Let me know if I broke anything or if I missed something that belongs,
in either of these.

It would be nice to say I'll have compilation tapes of the summer's
events sent out before Thanksgiving, but I would NOT bet on that. In
fact, I'd bet against it. before christmas for sure, though. I'm
short a few street addresses, but I'll straighten that out when I've
actually got product put together to send out. Look forward to that
probably a month from now.

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>