Re: Looking for a Gen I or II dak

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:51:51 EST

Theres a guy over on the srtforums that has been around the boards for a
while trying to sell a low millage 94 v6 5speed dak. It wouldnt be much of
a winter driver though.

I'm actually looking at a 4L cherokee right now as well for a winter/daily
driver.

Great minds think alike I guess....

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Looking for a Gen I or II dak
>Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:39:06 -0500
>
>Which boards? I'm in the market for a winter beater as well. I'd prefer a
>stick :) Looking at a '89 4.0L Cherokee 5-speed right now, I think it's
>going for about $800. Should have kept my '93 4x4, I'm such an idiot. Oh
>well.
>
>-Dave
>'02 FR RC R/T
>
>""greg conner"" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Seen a few on some of the boards lately...all ben sticks though. May be
> > bit much for ya right?
> >

> > Greg Conner
> > 1996 RC
> > 3.9 hybrid
> >

> > >From: "Gary Hedlin" <ghedlin@theramp.net>
> > >To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> > >Subject: DML: Looking for a Gen I or II dak
> > >Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:44:55 -0600
> > >
> > >I don't know if anyone here knows any available, but i'm looking for a
>gen
> > >or II dak in the midwest area to drive for the winter. I'm hoping to
>have
> > >my 98 re-painted over the winter, and i'll need something to drive.
> > >
> > >Dents and rust preferred!! I need a summer project! :)
> > >
> > >I'll even fork out a finders fee of a lunch at Hooters!
> > >
> > >--
> > >Gary Hedlin
> > >President
> > >Hedlin Web Designs
> > >http://www.hedlin.net
> > >
> > >Gary's Wisdom- #27
> > >
> > >-You know the world is comming to an end when wrestlers and body
>builders
> > >run entire states.....What's next, is Bush sending Sgt. Slaughter in to
>get
> > >Osama??

> > Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
> > playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!
> > http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.