Re: 2000 FSM CD

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 00:03:32 EST

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:40:39 -0500, henryrollins2001@yahoo.com (Matt
Tharp) wrote:

>How much was it? I would love to have a copy for my
>truck.

$79.95.
http://www.wyckoff-mopar-parts.com/dakfacserman.html

They have both the print and cd-rom versions for that price. The
cd-rom was backordered when I ordered, so it took a couple of weeks to
get here. From my experience, the guys over there are really good (I
also had them help me with some other parts questions) and they didn't
charge me until the item actually shipped out.

I opted for the cd-rom version so that I can view it at home, at work,
etc. and print out the pages I want when I need them without having to
worry about getting grease all over them in the garage. Now I'm
growing even more tempted to put a computer in my garage...hmmm...

And I got a free t-shirt, which is something that always appeals to
the true geek in me. ;-)

-Bill