Re: keyless / remote start

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 09:17:17 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:boep0u$16i$2@bent.twistedbits.net...

> : Hey, I still have that hovercraft sitting in my backseat... (yes i'm a
> : slacker stop it)
> : can you email me offlist with a shipping address? i'll pay the
difference
> : versus just shipping it to jon's because i've dragged my feet for so
long.
> : I'm terrible with mailing packages.
>

> But... but... That way I can't get a free hovercraft and claim
> you never sent it! Its not faiiiir! ;-) (If you are shipping it
> direct to Jason, just make sure you don't send it UPS!!!!!) Double
> check with Jason to be sure, but I think the USPS (Global Priority?)
> or FedEx are OK.
>
> --
> -Jon-

Don't worry, he said to still ship it to you so you'll still get to play
with it first. :-)

It just needs a new airskirt because the one on there is super old and
falling apart. Not to fear though, I'm including the instruction sheet and
parts list so you can order a new one.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L