Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Re: Time to join the "ball joint " club.

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 14:21:03 EST

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:46:07 -0500, barnesrv@comcast.net ("Rick
Barnes") wrote:
>I think I am just going to replace mine anyway

I will probably do the same pretty soon. I'm thinking that I will
wait until the 2000+ 4x4 Moog joints come out and wait for a few
others on the list to use them before I jump on board :-)

I just recently discovered that one of the cheaper auto parts stores
in my area sells Moog parts, which is definitely a good thing.

-Bill