Re: Untimely news...

From: digger (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 22:23:15 EST

My condolences to you Bill.I'm sure all of us on the
DML share in your grief.

Its been almost 2 years now since my Dad passed
away(11-20-01).I heard from over 150+ memvers of the
DML.
I'm sure it will be the same for you.

Your father is with God now,and at peace.

Let me know if you need any help..

David Digney & Judy Tysver
McFarland,Wisconsin