Re: Untimely news...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 23:28:33 EST

Bill Day wrote:
> My father passed away on Thursday evening. I was unable to make the 125
> mile trip fast enough to see him before he passed away, however I did speak
> to him over the phone a few hours before he was taken to the ER.
>
> The visitation will be Sunday evening and the funeral Monday, Veterans Day.
>
> I will be unavailable and out of town for a few days at the minimum.
>
> Bill Day

I'm so sorry to hear this Bill... heartfelt condolances and well wishes
from my family and I to you and yours. Will keep you in thoughts and
prayers.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/