RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Time to join the "ball joint " club.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 02:19:41 EST

Well got the truck back, pulled to the right, dealer says its one of the
tires. Went to the "Discount Tire", We swapped the front and back tire on
the right side. Took the Dak for a ride and no more pull! Went back to
"Discount Tire" and they replaced the tire that was on the front with a NEW
one! Now the Dak ride 100% better!!! The cost for the new tire was...... Yup
you guessed it! $0.00 - Nothing! Naada, Zip!

Ok lets add this up

Ball joints, upper control arms, front wheel bearings front end alignment,
$1395, out of my pocket..... $89.95

Rotation and balance & 1 New tire, $130, out of my pocket..... $0.00

Yup it's a great day in the neighborhood!!!!

--
Don Mallett