RE: RE: RE: Oil filters; $2 Generic vs $10 Premium

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 10:42:02 EST

Don't know...but we've got a Fram, NAPA, and WIX filter cut apart at the
dealership (along with a Mopar "090" filter). There's a huge difference in
between the Mopar and the rest (much better design on the anti-drainback
valve and better overall sturdiness on the filter element).

I'll snap some pics on Monday and can show you what I mean.

- Bernd