Re: Re: New high performance muffler

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 13:15:21 EST

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:00:54 -0500, jgburgan@radicus.net ("John
Burgan") wrote:

>I realize I'm a couple of days late on this, but that Bubb Rubb in addition
>to being a great spokesman, is one fantastic driver as well. Did you notice
>his amazing ability to launch his hot rod without spinning his tires, cross
>a double yellow, almost hit a couple of parked cars, cut somebody off, then
>run a stop sign? All within like 50ft. Those whistle tips must give you god
>like driving technique. ;)

Well, since you brought it up again... ;-)

If you're bored, just take a look around:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=bubb+rubb

He's *everywhere* ... I particularly enjoyed some of these:
http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/week1.html
http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/week2.html

Wooo Wooo!
-Bill