RE: RE: RE: Oil filters; $2 Generic vs $10 Premium

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 16:08:41 EST

Nothing better to do on a Sunday? ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of ronald bruce
taylor,jr
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 10:35 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: Oil filters; $2 Generic vs $10 Premium

Personally I don't see why were debating over oil filters for almost a week
now.........LOL

I use a $8.00 after my discount Mobil-1 M1-204 and 4 quarts of 10w30 Mobil-1
in my Dak's 3.9, I have been using this since it was new and I did
the first oil change at 3,000 miles.

My winter beater on the other hand gets a cheap old Sears filter I've had in

my shop for 10 years and 5 quarts of cheap Pennzoil or Mobil that is on the
shelf in my shop.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!