BOB TOM REQUIRES HELMET, 13 second club member

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 08:08:31 EST

Today I watched BOB TOM 65 years young achieve 13.98, a hair less then 100
MPH in the quarter mile at Cayuga, Ontario, now called Toronto Motor Sports
Park , IHRA, Dedication WINS.

 I wanted to watch Bob run His DAK and took my tow vehicle, Mopar Nats
Stickers Tow Vehicle on windshield 96 4900LB Cadillac LT1, times
15.70,87mph, I played with camaros and mustangs, a few wins with a big car.
BOB and his Son David deserve credit, and Bobby is greatly respected by the
people at the track that witnessed his Runs!

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318 LA , RT's watch out for BOB TOM!