OOOOPS :-)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 19:12:57 EST

After yesterday's 14.12, HOT DAK, for some reason, decided to forgo
14.0x runs today :-P

Instead, she rewarded me with a 13.98 @ 99.85 :-) :-) :-)
And, just for an extra bit of icing, I cut a .502 light on the run :-)

Must have been a really hot run! I blew the patch off the Gibson
muffler after I crossed the line :-P Decided it was best to call
it a day :-( Didn't want to chance blowing the whole rear of the
muffler off :-O

Barometric pressure these past 2 days has been the highest that
I've seen it around the track! Even higher than at Cecil in mid-Nov.
2 years ago. Biggest difference today was a crosswind instead
of yesterday's, fairly stiff headwind.

I dropped a tic over 3/10s this weekend :-)

I'll change my sig. when I come off cloud 9 :-) :-) That might be never!

Bob Tom Ontario, Canada
97 Dakota CC Sport, 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE, 4.56 SG, 4,080 lb (truck, driver, 3/8
tank)
Track PB: ET 14.29 sec. Trap speed 97.36 mph