re:Re: More on diesel

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 21:19:49 EST

At one of our meets last year ( North Ga Mopar Club ) - Diesel Performance
Motorsports McDonough GA had a dyno setup for club members and they brought
along a Dakota with a 5.9 cummings turbo diesel. There wasn't much room
left under the hood. They could probably answer any questions about
dropping in a diesel.

Go to on http://www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com/ then go to the DPM
rattler section and dyno runs.
Check out these numbers for Jeff Garmon - 1998 Blue Dakota - 5.9 Cummins
powered.
max hp 393.2 max tq 824.2.
Some of the videos are well worth seeing - check out the Blue Dak doing a
burnout.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq - 266000 miles