Re: BOB TOM REQUIRES HELMET, 13 second club member

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 23:17:43 EST

Great to hear from you Shane! Thanks for your contributions and advice to
Bob and Myself over the past couple years in regard to racing! Bob's 13 sec
CLUB Breakthrough was something to behold!
Barometer above 30, Temp 39 Far, Sunny, at the time!
Toronto Motorsports Park, Got a lot of rubber to clean off!
Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318 LA, Hot Rod Caddy- Dak tow vehicle and alternate race
car