Re: Katskin leather kits

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 16:31:05 EST

Basically all they sold me was the front seat and door panel inserts.

I opted for a single color instead of the tu-tone pkg which would have
bumped the cost to about $765.00 shipped.......

I originally wanted the stock leather seat covers that are available on the
CC and QC, but those covers are way too expensive from the dealer!.....

I just wanted the stock look that will match my leather wrapped wheel
with a painted stock dash bezel and a few well placed Billet trim pieces for
accent to break up the dull one color dash.....

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!