Re: REMEMBRANCE, The Red coloured Poppy is the symbol in Canada

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 18:28:56 EST

Yes, I believe that sometimes we take for granted the sacrifices that men
like my Grandfather made for this country.

Veterans day is Nov 11 and I think we should all take time to remember and
reflect on what these men did for us......

Without them, the Freedom we enjoy would not be possible...

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!