Guess who's back :)

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 21:10:12 EST

Welp, I find myself drawn back to the DML again. Still browsing through on
the newsgroups side. I sold the turbo'd Laser last week, and am currently
building up a motor for the AWD Talon I bought 3 weeks ago :-)

Since I had the Laser over the past two years, I have only managed to rack
up about 8k miles on the Dak! I literally have only changed the oil 3 times
since I bought the Laser.

Things that have changed for me personally since I left the list... Started
working for Chrysler back in June, and should be a Chrysler certified grease
monkey by the new year. Already thinking about mods to the dak once again,
I feel a lift kit and 360 will be in short order after the Talon is running.

-Jon Smith