RE: grab handles

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 22:07:13 EST

> tmfu@comcast.net
> ("UncleDuke") writes:
> >
> > > Or for the girlfriend who likes to have something to hold
> onto when the
> > > boy decides to slalom light posts in a parking lot.
> > >
> > > ~~Anne
> > >

> > Hehehehe, there ain't anything like doing a smoking 4 wheel
> drift off the
> > Garden State Parkway onto the Asbury Park exit at speed.. Gonna have to
> > install one for the GF's left hand so I can save my right arm
> from becoming
> > black and blue AGAIN.. 8-O
>
> I only ever get the rearend loose, but I get it VERY loose =)
> I'm luck the cab of a DAKOTA is a bit too wide to be used as a handle <g>

There are only two people here on the DML that have ever ridden with me.
Those two lucky people are Peanut((Jodi)the old timers of the DML will
remember her, who is currently going through Naval Basic Training), and Bob
Nichols. Both will admit that yes I have a few screws loose, and that some
turns just beg to be taken(or light posts in this case).

Dak content: The GF is looking to get a QuadCab...with a 4.7 AND 5spd! w00t!

Greg
2K1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://kernelpanic.dyn.dhs.org/