Thank you all.. back to life..(also the hunt for the 318)

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 12:26:38 EST

I would like to thank all of you who replied to my "Untimely news..." post a
few days ago.

The thing I didnt know was that that the morning I sent the email my sister
and her husband were using Dad's DAk to move some stuff and it seems that it
has hit its limits of 200k miles.

The purpose of this post is I am in serious need of a replacement motor for
my truck(318 prefferred) that is pretty close(Southeastern IL is where I
live). My motor only has about 45k on it since It was put in my truck a
couple years ago and would rather swap mine for a 318 and transfer my 3.9L
straight to my fathers truck for his busted 3.9L. They have no need for a
hulking MOPAR V8 in the truck. Mom would love to have it back up and
running.

If anyone in the MIDWEST has a complete 318 + computer they are trying to
get rid of, I would appreciate and email.
Vehicle info, Both trucks are '95 Flame Red CC DAKs with 3.9L

I'm not sure how a premag 318 would bolt up in my truck so if anyone has
information regarding that setup as well, I will be happy to hear it.

Again, thank you all for your replies on my fathers death,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red
http://www.dakota-truck.net