Re: Guess who's back :)

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 11:52:07 EST

hehehehe, thanks Bob! I've always been certifiable, must be all those times
I've walked into the bottom side of a lift... not easy being 6'4" and
working on a 6' lift!

Congrats on the 13s! The best I could get the ricer to go was a 13.8, but
she'd trip 109mph traps on pump gas with no problem =) The Talon will be
high-mid 11's easily, hope to start putting the motor together sometime
before Thanksgiving.

-Jon

Not the Rebel Rouser :-P Welcome back! Missed all the little goodies
that you came up with :-) For those who don't know, ole RR was
the first to clue the DML onto the 3923s and his home-made spring clamps
were this pensioner's dream in getting power to the ground in my quest
for 13s.

I always thought that you would be certifiable, err sorry, certified :-P

Bob