Re: Web discount buyers, esp. in FL

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 12:36:27 EST

Never heard of them, but, if you pay with a credit card you're pretty much
protected. If they don't deliver on the goods you can report it as a
fraudulent transaction and get your money back, at least.

Jerod

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> Reply-To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: Web discount buyers, esp. in FL Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:18:44 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has ordered anything from the BestDamParts site. If so, what was your experience with them? From what I can find, they're located in FL.

They seem to have the best pricing for the 6505 Gibson cat-back that I need. $309.95 including shipping.

Thanks. Bob

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com