Dakotberfest Meet report

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:38:35 EST

no, no video yet. but the last of the photos are up. I picked up
Anne's prints and CD at wegs yesterday, and just finished uploading
them.

<http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/fest03/>

video is all that's left. I'm hoping I can at least get compilations
done by thanksgiving so I can deliver to the canadian contingent. This
will be a bit hindered by lack of time, and a broken camera, but I'll
see what I can do.

and neil - if you want your originals back before I get the compilation
is done, just let me know. I'm not intentionally being an ass about
holding onto them: it's purely by dint of laziness =)

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>