Brake Caliper

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 21:24:44 EST

List,
I had the pleasure of an inner wheel bearing seizing over the weekend.
Wasted the spindle. I needed new upper control arm bushings on that side
also, so I went to the boneyard and bought the control arm and spindle.
Much to my surprise, I also got the rotor and caliper w/line!
Since I don't need the caliper, as it is for a 2WD (mine is 2WD but has 4WD
calipers-found out the last time I bought pads) I have an extra caliper. The
pads are at least 75%. This is for the LEFT side.
Pay shipping from 63301, and it's yours.
Email me off list. blkwidow1@primary.net

Jon
STL MO
92 V6 AT RC LB