Re: Sound Of A Dodge Engine Starting Upon Cold Morning

From: Ethan Schwartz (ethan@ethanschwartz.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 02:06:19 EST

sorry, but this just made me think of the sound of a person trying to
start their car on a freezing cold morning... only to hear cranking with
no firing for a good 30 seconds, then the cranking slowing down, and
finally the death "click-click-click" when the starter won't even engage...

I remember this all too well from my old cadillac... damn 425's should
have had a small 4cyl in there to act as a starter :)