Fiberglass Hoods

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 02:20:25 EST

Does anyone know if Profinish-Proglass is still in business? Their web
site has been "down" for some time. Granted I have not called them to
see what is up - but are they still making Cuda shaker hoods?

Also - has anyone purchased products from Unlimited Products?
http://www.up22.com/ -- Any opinions about or experiances with, any of
their products?

Thanks

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/