Re: Gen IIs like water, too

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 09:46:07 EST

I grew up on that beach!! I've seen some pretty stuck trucks and cars there.
The shelf they are talking about is pretty tricky at certain times of the
year.
It's best to catch that spot on a low tide. The dunes run all the way out to
the water
and it's either drive in the water, take the shelf, or run back on the
bayside and brave the flats.
Like that one truck in that last photo. It's best to take a buddie with you
if you ever go down
the island that far. You never know what can happen and i've been down there
and never
saw another person the whole weekend.
This is what i used to run the beach before i got my dak.
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/bug.html
--Hop

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com