98 Dakota Club Cab For Sale

From: Y1topbanana73@netscape.net
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 15:30:16 EST

Well, it looks like it's time to sell my baby.
We have 4 vehicles on the road and need to consolodate.
Here's the details:

1998 Dakota Sport Club Cab, 2WD, Red
5.2L, 5-Speed, 3.55 Sure Grip, 85,000 miles
AC, PW, PL, Tilt, Cruise
Factory Single CD w/ Infinity Speaker Pkg
Factory Tow Package, HD Service Group,
Tire & Handling Package, Sliding Rear Window,
22 Gal Fuel Tank, Rhino Liner when new,
New Tires, New Flowmaster CAT-Back exhaust,
EXTREMELY Clean inside and out!
(You would NEVER guess it's got 85K!)
Will MD State Inspect, NEVER WRECKED!!!
Will email detailed pictures upon request.

Book is ~$8,400, asking $7,900
Will Deliver or meet to lookif fairly local.
If anyone is interested, please contact me off the list.
Located in Conowingo, MD (NE Croner of the state, near PA and DE)
Thanks!

Bill M