Re: hard tonneau cover

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 16:10:14 EST

""James Elsmore"" <mrploww@udata.com> wrote in message
news:3fb3c3da.f4.19615@udata.com...

> I am looking for a hard tonneau cover for an '04 Dak Quad
> Cab. What brands should I consider?
>
> Thanks.
> James

I've wanted a hard top forever now, and at the realization that I'd never
actually end up getting one b/c i'm too picky and can't bear to drop the
cash for it I went with a soft tonneau (extang black max) instead. However,
the hard cover I'd settled on was made by checkmate. It sits nice and low
against the truck and isn't all that expensive (but it does require
painting) I'd also looked at stockland and was pleased with their cover as
well, looked like a very nice piece.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L