Re: Re: hard tonneau cover

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 19:05:19 EST

My wife's uncle has one of these on his '03 Dak, and it is the perfect lid,
in my opinion. It is lockable, by far the most lightweight (which enables
one person to remove it and/or re-install it, and it has an almost "new
canvas" sheen to it. It is very strong, cheaper than probably every other
"hard" cover, and opens higher than almost all other lids. I should be a
salesman !!!! Really, though, it is very well engineered. I would have
bought one for my own Dak ('99), but it isn't available for the 6 1/2 foot
bed. I went with the A.R.E. fiberglass cover. It's really nice, too, but I
paid more for it. I highly recommend the UNDERCOVER tonneau if there is a
dealer within reasonable distance. There's my 2 cents worth.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak, SLT, CC
5.2L, 4x2, auto.