Re: Removing front hub from '98 4X4?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 00:31:50 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> when I did my RF axle seal, I got the nut off with 1/2" hand tools.
>> when I tried to do my lower LF ball joint this summer, I broke two
>> 1/2" breaker bars (sheared the head out of a Craftsman, twisted the
>> socket pin in half on an SK), and I think I broke a Craftsman 1/2"
>> ratchet, too.
>

> Oh, what I wouldn't have given to see you walk into Sears with that
> collection.
>
>> I ran out of things to break, so I gave up, and had the pros do it
>> last week along w/ my rims.
>

> The Force is strong in this one.

(cackle) I have 6 snapped craftman sockets - sooner or later I'll take
them back

You should have seen the tool carnage and heard the vulgarity during the
  snapped shock bolt incident - or the leaf spring repalacement... both
instances yeilded snapped tools

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/