Re: overdrive problems?

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 11:46:29 EST

I'm guessing with this due to the fact you didn't mention the year of your
truck.I have a 92 4x4 and have experienced similar problems.I pulled a code
and I had no feedback from the speed sensor in the trans.I unplugged the
sensor and plugged it in again and have had no problems since.If it comes
back I will replace the speed sensor.Hope this helps. Steve

>From: "garett" <hiltigarett@hotmail.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: overdrive problems?
>Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:19:43 -0600
>

>i was driving on the highway today going about 70mph and i noticed my rpms
>kept changing from about 2100 rpm to 3000 rpm. it seemed a lot like it was
>going in and out of overdrive actually. anyone know whats going on with my
>dak?

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!