Re: RE: Fumoto valve discount

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 13:06:27 EST

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:00:52 -0500, bpracing@worldnet.att.net ("RayB")
wrote:
>Bill, how did you find out about that discount? It's a week late for me as
>mine arrived yesterday. :-(

I just got an e-mail from them yesterday about it. Here's the
message:

--snip--
Dear Valued Customer

Thanks for your interest in Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve.
If you have already purchased one, we are sure you have
enjoyed using it for Quick, Easy and Clean Oil Changes.

YM International Co., Authorized online retailer of Fumoto
Engine Oil Drain Valve, wishes to provide you and your friends
with a SPECIAL 15% DISCOUNT OFFER to thank you for your supporting
our business and celebrate the Holiday Season.

Using SVC5 as a discount code, you and your friends will get
15% OFF when ordering at online store: www.fumotovalve.com
This Special Offer is for limited time only. Expiration: 12/31/03

Thank you for your business and happy oil changing!

Best regards,

Yoshi Mizukami
GM- YM International Co.

P.S. Please take this oppotunity to send this unique product
as a gift to your families and friends. They will be glad you did!!

(Email Removal Instruction)
To be removed from future mailings, just click reply, and
put 'remove' in the subject line. Our system will automatically
remove your email address. Thank you.

This offer expires December 31, 2003.
--snip--

-Bill