RE: Got my sandbags today

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 14:06:38 EST

Wow.. flurries that bad huh? I guess you're living in the Great White
South. We had a tiny bit last week which melted upon hitting the ground and
nothing since. Driving was not a problem. We seem to have more wind and
rain than anything else. Mind you, I've seen a few vehicles driving by with
snow on the roof. They must be from further north. Welcome to Southern
Ontario, the Canadian Tropics... lol

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)