Stuff for sale

From: Ron Sobers (RON@rsx1.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 18:28:17 EST

Howdy!!!
    Well I stepped up (or down - depending on how you look at it) to a full
size. I recently aquired a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 sport. It's white (Emrald
green is cool, but hot in the summer), is all set up for off-road.... so the
Dak is going back to the bank in the next few days. It's a long story, but
$275 for 84 months is way too much to pay for a used Dakota. It was supossed
to be for 36 - sneaky dealer!
    Anyway... I am selling off my aftermarket pieces. I have a set of Westin
nerf bars - black 8 months old $100, a delta diamond plate bed box - $50,
and a Mopar soft tonnaeu cover ($500 from the dealer!) $100. Anything else,
you would have to be local to switch out by Monday night - so things like
the shocks and such will probably stay on the truck. The truck has the tow
package, and the off road group (skid plates, and bigger tires?) - I might
steal the skid plates off of it if someone really wants them. Being they are
steel and somewhat large shipping them would suck.

~Ron
Denver, CO

1967 Sport Fury Convertible (for sale)
1968 Dodge Dart GT