RE: Canadian Shipping? Was: meet videos

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 15:53:57 EST

It's a mystery to me. All I know is that if someone send us packages over a
specific dollar amount (what that line is, I don't know) we will end up
paying customs fees. If someone sends up anything via UPS, we are totally
screwed and have to pay brokerage customs fees that can end up costing more
than the initial item is worth. This has happened to us before. Then I'll
end up getting something via FedEx and pay nothing. But then we have had a
few instances where we had to pay fees with FedEx. I have no clue what this
mystery forumla is.. I just know that whoever created it must have either
been on some serious drugs or is completely insane.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)