Long Term Storage ??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 05:43:41 EST

Well, I finally found a beater car to drive for İhe winter, and I'm going to
put my truck in storage for spring. The building is heated, and I'll have a
cover on to keep the dust off. I was wondering what would be the proper way
to do this?? I was going to put the truck on jack stands and stack the
tires, but my main question is should I have the gas tank empty or full??
Ive heard both sides of this and still confused as hell on the issue.

I should have pictures tomorrow of my totally pimpin' 92 Ford Tempo!! Best
part of the car was the price....only $100.00 :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-You can't love anyone if you can't love yourself!!