Re: how to set tire pressure for odd sized tires (for

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 10:16:35 EST

I KNEW IT!!! All of us that have actually had to use Shoe polish for
it's intended purpose are marginally disappointed in you. The only
(sorta) redeeming factor is that you put Waaaayy more effort ito
spit-shining your truck that I ever had to put into my boots...

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 11/17/03 04:27PM >>>
...actually, the shoe polish is what I use to write my autocross
numbers on my windows at events. I'm too lazy to get magnetic ones made
up.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L