Re: Roll out of new models from DC

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 16:51:13 EST

RayB said:

> Read more inside TCC right now:
> http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=6617

Good news / bad news for me:

    "Chrysler has scuttled any plans to produce the Jeep Scrambler,
     a Wrangler derivative that would have had a small pickup bed."

Bad news because I was looking forward to it. Good news because now I
don't have to worry about how I'm going to afford one :-).

I still think they're idiots for cancelling it, but the conclusion that
DC's upper management are idiots shouldn't surprise anyone.