Re: how trucks look best

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 12:03:26 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> true enough. but she doesn't give anybody shit about it. that's just
> put forth as a fact of life. you, OTOH, are just a wuss ;-P
>
> seeya thursday for my beating 8^P

YEEOWCH!!! (puts ice on that burn) WOO-smokey!

I don't think even *I* have been that harsh in my dealings with Andy LOL

>Ed McCarrick Wrote
>Triple *ahem*
>
>As the founding member of the QCWC I would like to say
>STOP THE BICKERING, QC's unite ;-)
>
>Ed

Umm yeah - Ed is the ranking QC member at The Steigervill Wrecking Yard
- however his QC probably no longer qualifies as a "Wuss" considering
its been stuck multiple times, and Ed never hesitated to take his truck
on the trails the first year he had it :-)

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" -- Oscar Wilde

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/