Re: Now taking orders...

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 16:31:35 EST

OK... First, I want to thank Don for the awesome spreadsheet. cool reports
at the bottom and It's ovbious he spent a lot of time on it.

However, I am lazy and would prefer not to type if I don't have to. I've
added some formulas to the spreasheet that will keep the reports at the
bottom intact, yet do all the 'rithmatic for us.

Also,(and Don you may be interested in this) I have added an Odometer
Correction feature. If you have oversized or undersized your tires and are
tired (pardon the pun) of trying to figure out your actual mileage, No Prob
Bob! Just enter your OEM Revs per mile and your Current Revs per mile and
the magic that is "spreadsheet" will do the rest. If your speedo is right
on then just put matching numbers in those fields.

One other trick you must know... on the first entry you have to enter your
odemeter reading and miles travelled. From then on you just enter the
odometer reading, and fillup info.

The file is on my website. Please feel free to edit, improve,
share...whatever.
Again, Thanks to Donald for the doing all the leg work.

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm