Re: Simple suspension question?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 19:34:03 EST

Can you send that page my way as well.? . I bought a set of V8 coils to put
on my 2.5L Dak, and would like to see where they fall in the listing also.

David.. as for why different V8 springs listed.. Extended as opposed to RC
(heavier cab) For several years Dakotas were available with a 2600#
payload; those probably got a HD set just to have the truck more balanced.
Then there would be the basic V8 RC coils..

Just my guessing and ramblings.
Aaron Wyse