2003 DML Meet Compilation Tapes

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 22:10:15 EST

They're busy duping as I doze (it was an all nighter getting it ready -
and I'm not sure when I get to write my history term paper draft - but
whatever). I'm running around like a headless chicken tomorrow morning
getting ready to go before classes in the afternoon, so I won't get a
chance to verify that they only suck as much as they should, but I'm
pretty confident.

god was that a pain in the ass.... but if anyone wants the footage in raw
DV, holler. 55GB or so ;-) I've also got first gen on MiniDV if anyone
is as quality crazed as I.

Unfortunately the VHSs are in EP/SLP mode since there's about 4.5 hours of
DMLiscious goodness on tape from this year's events, so things aren't
optimal. but they're definitely acceptable.

Now if I was getting coin for this, and actually edited things into
chronological order and fixed the titles I borked, then we'd really be in
business. since I'm short on time, I'm just calling this good enough.
but it certianly gives me a huge leg up to haveing video posted to the web
- definitely before christmas. (handy how hollidays make for deadlines...)

I seem to get repedative and choppy at the same time when I can't hold
more than one paragraph in my mind at once. it's definitely bed time if I
want to get anything done tomorrow.

see y'all on the road!

--
Michael Maskalans