Re: Thanks Barry

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 09:10:23 EST

hey now, that's not any kind of fair. #1 you are married, and therefore
no longer subject to the plight of single guys, and Besides, if you look
carefully at what I said, rather than stopping at the word fat, I was
entirely complimentary toward "plus sized" women, what I was commenting
on was the poor attitudes that are displayed by a single guy's "single
guy friends."
#2 Lighten up and don't take things personally!! You don't see me
complaining every time someone coes on a tear joking about stupid
people. If you look hard enough for a reason to be offended, chances
are, you will find one, wheather or not it's intended that way. And you
KNOW this was not intended as a slam at you (or anyone else, for that
matter)...

>>> "Norah Bleazard" <norah@bleazard.net> 11/19/03 05:36PM >>>
Thanks for the fat jokes Barry.... truly appreciate it... NOT!!!