RE: Re: Re: how trucks look best

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 13:23:42 EST

There's no hostility and this shouldn't have been brought into the DML.
This was already addressed in private e-mail between Jason & Barry, along
with myself & Barry. Apologies to the DML for having this brought in here
and to Barry for misunderstanding his intent. I guess I'm just too
sensitive. The only excuse I can think of is that chronic pain has a
tendency to make me oversensitive to both "good" and "bad". So I'll just
shut up now.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)