Yet another alternator question

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 21:35:36 EST

Hey gang, I need a new alternator for my '94 Dak. Just wondering what any
of your experiences were. Any to avoid? Any that are the best for the
money? Prices seem to be all over the place from Discount Auto, AutoZone
(can't wait to check out the APC aisle! <rolls eyes>, and NAPA. I'd like
to go with a 120 amp unit. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, this is on a '94 CC 5.2 Auto, air, power everything.

Thanks,
Brett Forehand

p.s...got rear ended today. Ruined my new rear bumper that I got in
February, bashed up the front a bit when I was pushed into a van. Brush
guard kept the grille from getting too ugly, though. The good news is,
everybody was ok.

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets! http://shopping.msn.com