GenII alternator rating?

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 00:03:01 EST

Well, big surprise here...my Haynes manual is a little uh, "lacking" in this
department. Any idea what alternator amp ratings came on GenII's from the
factory? The ratings at the parts stores are 75, 90, and 120. I'm not
running big amplifiers, off-road lights, or anything, but want the correct
rating for my Dak. Again, it's a '94 CC 5.2 Auto with air, power
windows/locks.

Thanks,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto that got beat up today. :(

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es